Open Water Course
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kamari, Santorini
- Product code: Open Water
70% of the world is water, 70% of the divers are PADI trained, coincidence? Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. This is a three days course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI open water course consists in three main parts:
- Knowledge development (online (link), independent study or in a classroom) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives, dives in shallow water where you practice with your instructor the basic scuba skills
- Open water dives, you´ll complete four open water dives to get your license, to master the skills and explore!